SOLD - For sale: Pledge for Pimax 8K (Headset Only)

I would like to sell my pledge for a Pimax 8K (headset only) for 500 EUR (~579 USD). My backer number is 5.803.

Proposed procedure:

1. You send me a private message with your email address.
  2. I send you my bank account information via email. I am located in Germany, so most hassle-free would be a bank transfer within the European Union, but any buyer worldwide is welcome as long as he/she is willing and able to make a transfer to my german bank account. I will also send you my professional LinkedIn-Profile and my eBay account name (>300 transactions with perfect feedback over the last 17 years).
  3. You transfer 500 EUR (roughly 579 USD) to my bank account and tell me the address you would like to have the 8K delivered to.
  4. Once the transaction is completed, I will notify Pimax/xunshu about the new delivery address and forward the confirmation to you (I have other projects backed on Kickstarter, so I cannot transfer the complete Kickstarter account). I will also mark this thread as “SOLD”.

If you are interested, let me know via private message!

Hi Hadron

I have a friend interested, but he is not on the forum, if you want contact him, his email is
bysty71@hotmail.com

thank you :wink:

I may be interested, but only if I pay via paypal, not bank wire, is there any reason to not use paypal.

I’ll take it, I had a pledge but sold it. I’m having problems with PM, can you contact me at mirolasan904@gmail.com ?