[Solved] Order paid by bank transfer / Payment "pending" status on Pimaxvr portal

orders

Hi Pimaxers,

I ordered a Pimax 5k+ & paid by bank transfer more than 15 days ago. I got the confirmation from bank that funds have been transfered. In the bank communication I put the order #, my user ID & the SKU (Could not add more info…)
The payment status on my Pimaxvr account stays desperately marked as “Pending”.
I tried to email the support & sales address several times & never got an answer…
The service desk page is down, no way to raise a ticket…
So I’m wondering, did it happen also to any of you?
I know that Pimax staff must be overflown by work right now but it is still very poor customer service & even poorer communication.
Besides waiting and hoping that one hypothetic day my order will go through, what could I do?

@Dallas.Hao @Matthew.Xu

I have bumped your user level & added pokes to pimax team members. You can click on one of their names if you like to help elevate this.

Post your Supen number & order number in private message.

Thanks @Heliosurge,
I just sent a private message to the contacts you provided. We’ll see if it helps.

Ok, so for anyone facing the same issue, I got an answer from Dallas.Hao. We will see how this turns out.

FYI, no news so far…

@Dallas.Hao

Still no news… I guess I’m f*ked until the end of the Chinese holliday season…

So holliday season ended, hope you guys had a great relaxing time.
Could I now get a confirmation for the payment done a month ago?
I understand that you guys must have a lot on your plate right now but I am running out of patience…

@Dallas.Hao

Feedback please?
@Dallas.Hao

He might not be back in the office yet.

@Matthew.Xu @Sean.Huang can one of you assist this gentleman?

Thanks @Heliosurge, you should work for Pimax or at least get compensated for your trouble :grin:

I don’t know if anyone is around atm. But hopefully these things get sorted. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

It has been open for a month, I guess they had some day time during that period…

Problem solved. Finally I got an answer from sales@pimaxvr.com, they confirmed the payment.

@Heliosurge, thanks again for your help.

Awesome your welcome. Closing topic. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles: