Still Waiting For Handmotion

Greetings, It has been 6 months since I got my 5K+ headset. Pimax has been improved during these time and advertising new headsets and accessories etc, but still no words about the handmotion module. I cannot understand what is the current situation for the handmotion modules and in what stage they are, still under development? Getting ready for shipment? etc… I paid for a bundle (5k+ and handmotion) but only get the headset, I already aware that this is the expected thing to happen and all of the other people who had purchased this headtset+handmotion module bundle have only received the headset, and it has been told that handmotion modules will be delivered later. BUT WHEN? It has been almost 6 months actually, still no news, no updates about the subject, but Pimax is releasing new models of their headsets at the same time, It sounds and looks like they are just in need for more money and focused on selling more preorders, before fulfilling the previous backers rewards, May I ask any Official Pimax Representative to enlighten me about this hand motion issue? I am starting to get worried about the reliability of the entire project. This is such a wonderful product with a reasonable price tag, but promises slowly fading away into something disturbing, could you guys please share some real info about the current situation please? When the modules will be arrived at our hands? Thank you very much and have a wonderful day

1 Like

@PimaxUSA/@SweViver: Same here. Paid for the handmodule too when (pre-)ordering the 5K+ (or actually shortly after in a seperate purchase).

A note on that is old orders can no longer be found in the Store so people will have a hard(er) time proving a purchase like mine… Luckily for me I kinda expected this to happen so I have a screenshot from the old shop system with an order number #P122883.

2 Likes

Same here
I’ve added 100 (+10 shipping) during KS campaign for hand motion.

1 Like

I’m sure that receive my hand motion at the beginning of 2020… free software module… for my Oculus Quest. Nothing more. :slight_smile:

Same here I put down extra $$$ for hand motion.

2 Likes