SUPEN-3776 need assistance

I need a resolution to this case. I was promised by Derek a quick replacement with delivery on proof of postage of my faulty headset which I have posted approx 2 weeks ago. No news so far, cannot even log into my account ! A response will be nice. Thank You!

Hi,

This is Derek, I’m not informed that your headset has been successfully returned.

From the receipt you upload on SUP, JS570544232GB is not trackable.

And another thing is, I find a customs duty in the receipt, but since you are located in the UK where the warehouse locates too, why there is a duty ?

Regards

Hi Derek,

The correct tracking number is FWGE5874235GB and you received the headset, please see the link with signature proof : https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?trackNumber=fwge5874235gb
I have unfortunately uploaded from my system the wrong receipts, I do apologise for that. I am happy to upload the receipt if you let me know where. As it stands I cannot access my SUP case, link looks is broke.
With regard to your question, my first replacement headset was sent directly from China not from the UK warehouse, this is why I had to pay duty. The shipper address: Pimax Technology Co LTD based in Hong Kong can be clearly seen in the invoice I have sent in the SUP.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope my replacement will arrive soon.

Kind Regards