Terminator Resistance VR

Add -vr to Terminator Resistance

It works in VR with a standard x360 controller like Skyrim VR with free movement. It’s not 100% functional yet however. (no crosshair or functional hud) Doing any inventory management in VR is impossible. So I do hope they will patch it :slight_smile:

For now you can simply walk around in it. But you will have no access to minimap/hud/crosshair/menus etc…

My guess it’s simply the default unreal 4 VR compatibility.

Shooting plasma rifles at Terminators in VR is cool.

Performance on my Pimax 4k is super on low end hardware.

The game is rather boring for the first 2 hours but gets better once you get to the hospital, after the hospital the game gets even better when you finally get a plasma rifle and you can finally engage and destroy t-800’s.

10 Likes

Now that’s music to my ears. Gotta buy it now. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Is there a secret to playing the game in VR, Steam doesnt have it listed as VR supported or compatible??

1 Like

By the looks of it add commandline option -vr

Probably like dying light.

1 Like

How do you add to the command line?

1 Like

Heh, and here I though this was going to be about video cable termination dimensioning. :wink:

2 Likes

My bad. In steam desktop goto Game list right click & Launch Options. Or something similar.

Then just enter
-vr

1 Like

Cable termination simulator :joy::joy:

2 Likes

No worries, ok so you right click the Steam game from the Library list, then click Properties, then click Launch Options, then enter -VR?? Sounds easy enough

1 Like

You got it. Dying Light & Distance. I think the procedure is the same

3 Likes

Wow, I never would have thought :beers:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried it on the 5k or 8k yet ?

3 Likes

My poor wallet… Anyone need a kidney?

2 Likes

Only if it comes with a spare. :innocent:

2 Likes

Works well! 2020202020

3 Likes