Update#31 - 2 days countdown - M2 in-depth reviews are coming up from mid-Sep (Discussion)

I can’t answer as it might be covered by the NDA. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

she looks very cute…should be present at Berlin meetup

So much for the NDA. :flushed: :joy::joy::joy:

Okay but I ordered both. :laughing:

This topic is going kinda awkward :expressionless:

LMFTFY [20 characters]

this was a surprise to me also. i didnt expect the answer to be that someone tracked her down on facebook. My sides. LOCKS DOORS AND WINDOWS

No one stays hidden on the internet. If you have the right tools you can find anyone, anywhere.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

man if you turned out to be the pimax hacker that would possibly be a twist on the level of
Keyser Söze

Huh what hacker? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, if anybody wondered why the 8K is delayed for many months - this is it. The poor engineers can’t concentrate any more…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah well maybe let’s change the subject, so no one will start feeling harassed.

i think that would be good. i think that would be really good.

Getting a bit creepy mate…no need to keep linking personal stuff like that. What’s even the point of this thread? Think closing it would be best.

it would show a great deal of maturity to retract the posts, before moderation does so.

Boys will be boys… So how are the lenses coming out… M2, right? :grin:

I agree, xunshu is a person who deserves respect and privacy just like anyone here period. Let’s stop with this creepy BS and get back on topic.

Super creepy. Please stop and don’t encourage.