[Updated, ARRIVED]Backer#672 here but still no tracking number

issue

I’m backer#672 and my 5K+ should have been sent out in batch 5 on Dec 6th. I saw backer with later number already received their headset or tracking number. This makes me worried more than other backers because I bought my pledge off someone else and I worry pimax may went the tracking to the original backer? I have tried all way of contacting pimax but the only respond I got back is from @Dallas.Hao on service desk tell me to contact support@pimaxvr.com but that’s all I got…

I’m actually on my way to Shanghai in a couple of days… @Dallas.Hao told me my headset will arrive before that but looks like I will still be able to be there to receive it when I get back home after new year if the headset is actually sending my way. But no way of knowing right now. :joy:

@Matthew.Xu

I am back #818. No tracking # send yet. Not sure if i should be getting it by now.

#678 here, no tracking.

You are 672, I’m 398 and still have no tracking no.

Where are you located? As has been said they only send tracking once it ships from the local Warehouse in your country.

Canada. So headset is shipping from HK warehouse. So i should get tracking much earlier than any other country in the same batch.

I’m in ASIA nearer to Hong Kong and still nothing.

We will send individual tracking number after oversea warehouse start second round delivery.

Any explanations on why backers later than me already have headsets but I don’t even get tracking #?

Been answered here :slight_smile:

Backer #496 in France, still nothing here, no pimax and no tracking number, I sent 3 emails since 15 days at pimax support but I only get 1 answer and it was a generic automated response so no news at all :’(

Sometimes I really hate this radio silence. Simply no reply to my emails at all. Even a simple “we don’t know when or where your headset is” will be better than no reply. This makes me feel so neglected.

@reptilexcq
We have checked for you, and have shipped your headset on the way to the oversea warehouse.
Once it reached the oversea warehouse, we will send the tracking number. Please be patient.

@VRforALL

We have checked for you, and have shipped your headset on the way to the oversea warehouse.
Once it reached the oversea warehouse, we will send the tracking number. Please be patient.

@generic

@CyrilJ

So the only conclusion here is that we can’t rely on the shipping informations you give us, being early backer #496 I thought I was on the shipment #5 to UK (nearest to my location) that is already arrived there almost 15 days ago, so… if in fact mine is still oversea that means only one thing you don’t send units according to rank number

651 here, received tracking this morning.
It says it is on the way to germany.

It could have already reached UK and not yet cleared customs?

they would have a tracking number, wouldn’t they ?