[Updated, ARRIVED]Backer#672 here but still no tracking number

issue

Dear dallas can you check to see if my order is confirmed. i got my email survey on nov 20 2018. backer #795 @Dallas.Hao

Ha ha ha, wouldn’t be any security dogs around Stoke, they all would be in the pub lol

But maybe they hired @SweViver for the job! :wink: :sunglasses:

We received your info and your information is confirmed

ok so I’m so glad I decided to contact pimax by service desk to re-confirm my shipping address. And turns out there were some mistake made any my headset was on hold for shipping instead of shipping out before Xmas as I was told before.

But now I have just got my tracking number! no delivery date shows on it yet, says on hold per shipper request. But i hope this will be updated soon. I guess I can expect my heatset this week based on other Canadian backers feedback. I will keep posting updates until I get my headset!

So my tracking has been stuck at this status for 3~4 days now. I’m not sure what’s going on. Any other backer from Canada has the same problem?
@Matthew.Xu @Dallas.Hao

My label was created on Jan 25. Still don’t have a estimated delivery date yet. I just called fedex and apparently it was sent back to Shanghai instead of going through Taiwan like the rest of Canadian back. WTF?!?!?!?!

So…
Finally got that infamous duty call from fedex…
BUT!
No delivery date before of the large snow in Seattle…of course this happens…

Ouch! That is most unfortunate. At least you’ll get yours soon; I’ll be waiting at least another month.

Hang on. it’s coming

Do they deliver to Australia :star_struck:

There seems to be a dispute between the courier delivery company

Finally!

It’s HERE!

enjoy !!!