[URGENT] Replacement cable

issue

Hey folks
Pimax 5K+ headset has been acting up over the last week. After hours of diagnostics - new USB drivers, replacement bluetooth drivers etc - seems the box bit on the cable may be faulty now. It’s where the power cord plugs into the DP/USB cables come out of.
How can I get a replacement? I want to continue to enjoy my headset :frowning:
Cheers

Go to this link. Since it looks like you’re in the US, you should use the “North American Support Center” contact info…

https://pimaxvr.com/pages/support

The official links are at the top of the www.pimaxvr.com main page.

Yep assuming there still on page. A simple request via Ticket should get a cable sent.

Thanks chaps. I was so glad to figure it out lol

I needed a replacement cabe and was able to get one after complaining long enough. :wink: good luck.

Uh oh… I hope I don’t have to wait for ages. I dont get time on VR that often now due to travel

You shouldn’t have to wait too long. There’s a USA Pimax office and they will probably ship your replacement cable from there.

Indeed the Pimax USA office came back to me first thing this morning. I did ping at the weekend haha so that’s fair. I want my 5K+ goodness back for Elite. It’s not the same playing on my desktop screen :frowning:

I don’t think I’ve played Elite D on my flat screen, since I got my 8K. VR is so much better.

Kim from Pimax USA came back straight away and has shipped me a replacement cable. I am confident that the cable is the issue. Hopefully :wink:

And yeah I can’t do without VR