Wrong Tracking Number given. No acknowledgement or headset. 3 closed support ticketsu

Hi Pimax,
Backer 4013 here for a 5k+. I have put in 3 support tickets that were all closed, the last one just saying email support@pimaxvr.com. Email sent 1 week ago.

I got an email 2/15 giving me a tracking number for a package that was delivered in Louisiana on 2/1. I live in Texas, so either this is the wrong tracking number, or you sent it to the wrong address.
Need some kind of actual response from Pimax, as I haven’t gotten any even acknowledgement of the issue, only closed cases.
Thanks,
Joey

@mozi @Dallas.Hao

You need to mention @mozi and @Dallas.Hao to be more noticeable.

Thanks! Appreciate the tip!

I had the same my trtracking number was wrong address and already delivered,the tracking company use the same tracking numbers over and over agaian recheck the number tomorrow and it should list multiple parcels with that tracking number.Mine showed up after a couple of days.mine was a tnt parcel

Hi Tamporter, really sorry for this. I will check and feedback you later.

would you provide me your back number or preorder number?

Hi checked internally, we are discussing with our logistic to check the details and feedback you later

Thank you very much for the research.

I’m having the exact same problem. Received the wrong tracking number on Feb 15, UPS showed it was already delivered 2 weeks earlier to a city I’ve never been to. E-mailed Pimax immediately, then again a week later, never received a response. Messaged Pimax through Kickstarter, then commented there, no response. Opened a ticket on pimaxvr.com yesterday, still no response. PLEASE look into this!

Backer 2973, chose 5K+.

@mozi @Dallas.Hao

Hi yakinabe, sorry for inconvenience. I will check and feedback you today. by the way would you provide the ticket ID please

Ticket number is SUPEN-2886

Hi,Tamporter our logistic partner made a mistake, we will arrange the delivery again for you. please update your shipping address and other informations to me.

Hi,Yakinabe our logistic partner made a mistake, we will arrange the delivery again for you. please update your shipping address and other informations to me

Thanks!
Sent you a PM.
:+1:

Hi Tamporter, we have re-arranged the delivery today,your parcel will be shipped out from HK warehouse(Sorry, the USA warehouse is out of stock). Suppose you can get the tracking number tomorrow.

Hi Yakinabe, we have re-arranged the delivery today,your parcel will be shipped out from HK warehouse(Sorry, the USA warehouse is out of stock). Suppose you can get the tracking number tomorrow.

Thanks mozi! Much appreciated!

Hi Tamporter, the tracking number is:8267788152, suppose you can check the status tomorrow.

Hi Yakinabe, the tracking number is:8267788141, suppose you can check the status tomorrow.

Thanks. What carrier is being used for delivery? I tried the https://www.17track.net/en website, but it was not recognized.